Did you know your Studies Weekly subscription includes full access to Studies Weekly online? The same content in your print versions is online in an interactive format, with thousands of primary source videos and other media.
Here are some steps for setting up and using your account:
1. Register and log in to your teacher account
Setting up a teacher account is easy and can be completed in the following steps:
- Go to www.studiesweekly.com/online.
- Select Register Teacher.
- Fill out the form and click Submit.
- Go to your email and find the confirmation email from Studies Weekly.
- Click on the link in that email to confirm your account.
- Once logged in, follow the instructions for publication access.
2. Manage your classroom and student accounts
Once you’ve logged in, then it’s time to organize your classroom and students. On the top of the page, you will find three main tabs. Find and select the Classes tab. Once on the Classes page, you’re going to select Add New Classroom. Once your classroom is created, then it’s time to start adding your students.
There are three ways to register and add students to your classroom. You can either create your student accounts manually, generate student registration codes or import a list of students. For detailed instructions on how to do each one, view our guide Set Up Guide.
3. Browse thousands of standards-related videos and images
We aren’t joking when we say thousands. Each article is laced with bonus sources that relate back to the concept being taught. There is a vast selection of videos, images and even audio resources. Here’s a preview:
4. Access publications and start teaching
After setting up your class and exploring our standards-related media, head over to the publications. We have tons of resources and tools teachers can utilize when using their online accounts. Some of these, to name a few, consist of the auto-reader and highlighting feature. Our auto-reader is perfect for those days your teacher-voice is exhausted and needs a break. Here’s a preview: